 General / 50883
Re: The Dark Ages of Lego in the USA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 31 May 2005 08:54:57 GMT

<snip> Gary, thank you so very much for posting this. You've answered a couple
of  Lego questions I've had since the early '70s, namely why certain sets were
listed in catalogs but not on actual store shelves. Thanks for doing this. It's
quite useful for articles like this to pop up from time to time.

-Dave