 General / 50884
    The Wikipedia Article (was: Re: About the term "AFOL") —Christian Treczoks
   (...) OK, I went. And this is the result: (URL) with any Wikipedia article, everyone is free to correct or improve the entry. Yours, Christan Trezoks (19 years ago, 31-May-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.faq)

        Re: The Wikipedia Article (was: Re: About the term "AFOL") —David Eaton
   (...) Updated a bit, under the 'community' bit, since RTL was really the second online community, being preceeded by ATL. There was mention recently about the Lego community in 1991 (in reference to the switch to 9V tracks), but I don't know if that (...) (19 years ago, 31-May-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.faq)

        Re: The Wikipedia Article —Christian Treczoks
   (...) Thank you for the correction. I joined the community back in about 1994 on RTL, and now that you mention it, I remember to have heard of an alt.toys.lego, although not more than hearsay. (...) Well, just do it. Wikipedia is a new encyclopedia (...) (19 years ago, 1-Jun-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.faq)