 General / 32713
Re: Emergency! Everyone, please read this.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 13:40:52 GMT

In lugnet.general, Joseph A. Zdzinnicki writes:

After I saw this warning I connected to fibblesnork twice once by a link, and >once by a search. Both times I was connected to a lego site. Maybe it's just >on her computer.

It's technically possible for someone to see cached material instead of the
current material. So an explanation for events that fits is that you're
seeing cached material (the old site) because your cache hasn't expired,
while Suz is(and a boatload of other people including myself all are) seeing
the new pornlink site.

There is no possible explanation for Suz seeing something that isn't there,
though. So "maybe it's just her computer" isn't possible unless you are
saying that she has constructed a pornlink site herself, (highly doubtful
(1)) or unless (it was there briefly), we're all seeing it from cache, but
the old Fibblesnork(tn) has returned. That's also highly doubtful since Todd
would have said something, presumably.

1 - Suz, we NEVER KNEW!!!