 General / 32687
Re: Emergency! Everyone, please read this.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 13:25:04 GMT

In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.general, Jason Spears writes:
I agree with Larry that we should try to round up all the colors.  I have
light blue and white, and I think that is it.

Jason,

I've moved them to a new home on www.lugnet.com in a sub-area parallel to the
Fibblesnork LEGO Guide and the (long obsolete) catalog guide...

  http://www.lugnet.com/fibblesnork/lego/backgrounds/
  http://www.lugnet.com/fibblesnork/lego/guide/
  http://www.lugnet.com/fibblesnork/lego/catalog/

<snip>

I've updated the links on my page (http://brickenplate.topcities.com/) to the
new location.  I have a problem, though.  The LUGNET links page
(http://www.lugnet.com/links/) still points to my old xoom.com/nbci.com site
where the references to the fibblesnork domain remain.  I e-mailed Linc Smith
(is that a real person or a pseudonym...what a name for someone who maintains a
links page) about this some time ago, but the page still points to the old
nbci.com site (which is still up despite motices to the contrary from
nbci.com).  If someone with authority to change my link on the links page would
do so, I would very much appreciate it.  Thanks.

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu