 General / 32667
Re: Emergency! Everyone, please read this.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 11:18:04 GMT

Suzanne & All,

Um, I mentioned this a while back, at that time the site was just down.

I am more than happy to remove all the credit links but would like to hear
what credit Todd wants in its place. Does anyone know?

Indeed. Since I have used that background extensively in my website, I
removed all links to the various pages, and had the links point to LUGNET
for now on my main index page. If there is something we can change it to,
that would be helpful, because I do't want to pull the credits for it.

Also are the backgrounds themselves lost? Maybe we all need to round up the
ones we have if Todd lost them. I have a few but not all the colors.

I also have some colors, but not them all. Maybe these backgrounds and
CLSOTW needs to be added into LUGNET?

Scott S.