 Announcements / 1251
1250  |  1252
Subject:
Emergency! Everyone, please read this.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.people
Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 23:16:04 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Any links on your webpages that point to ANY page at *Fibblesnork* should please
be removed ASAP!!

The domain name has apparently changed hands.. from what was Todd Lehman's
personal website to one with **adult content** (at one click in).

This may include:

* sites using Fibblesnork LEGO Backgrounds (because you were asked
to include a credit and link back to Todd's site).

* sites featured as Cool LEGO Site of the Week who linked back via a button.

-Suz