 General / 32708
Re: Emergency! Everyone, please read this.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 03:17:24 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
Any links on your webpages that point to ANY page at *Fibblesnork* should please
be removed ASAP!!

The domain name has apparently changed hands.. from what was Todd Lehman's
personal website to one with **adult content** (at one click in).

This may include:

* sites using Fibblesnork LEGO Backgrounds (because you were asked
to include a credit and link back to Todd's site).

* sites featured as Cool LEGO Site of the Week who linked back via a button.

-Suz    After I saw this warning I connected to fibblesnork twice once by a link, and once by a search. Both times I was connected to a lego site. Maybe it's just on her computer.