 General / 32686
Re: Emergency! Everyone, please read this.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 13:06:49 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jason Spears writes:
In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.general, Jason Spears writes:
I agree with Larry that we should try to round up all the colors.  I have
light blue and white, and I think that is it.

Jason,

I've moved them to a new home on www.lugnet.com in a sub-area parallel to the
Fibblesnork LEGO Guide and the (long obsolete) catalog guide...

  http://www.lugnet.com/fibblesnork/lego/backgrounds/
  http://www.lugnet.com/fibblesnork/lego/guide/
  http://www.lugnet.com/fibblesnork/lego/catalog/

<clip>
--Todd

Thanks for moving those.  I will update my links to there, for credit.

Indeed, thanks! Good to see they are not lost.

Laziness has its own reward, I updated Bricksmiths last nite to the linkless
version of the credit but hadn't yet got to my other sites. That means I
only have to redo Bricksmiths (to add the credit version of the link)
instead of all of them!

++Lar