 General / 32672
Re: Emergency! Everyone, please read this.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 13:41:59 GMT

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:
The domain name has apparently changed hands.. from what was Todd Lehman's
personal website to one with **adult content** (at one click in).

Damn, there must have been a domain fee due that I missed.  Odd thing, too...
I seem to remember having a dream a week or so ago that someone told me they
noticed it was up for grabs.

I am more than happy to remove all the credit links but would like to hear
what credit Todd wants in its place. Does anyone know?

Also are the backgrounds themselves lost? Maybe we all need to round up the
ones we have if Todd lost them. I have a few but not all the colors.

Sorry for the mess.  You can delete the links, and keep the text if you want,
or delete that too.  I've got copies of all the stuff on a local machine at
home.  Maybe I should just upload it all to somewhere on lugnet.com and give
it a more safe, permanent home than a personal website.

--Todd