 General / 32671
Re: Emergency! Everyone, please read this.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2001 13:36:20 GMT

In lugnet.general, Dave Lovelace writes:
In lugnet.announce, Suzanne D. Rich writes:

Is Todd out there reading any of this still?

yes, but not as often as I am. I read a few times every day.
He has "computer-free" weekends also.

I know he's passed the torch,
but has he completely passed on all things Lego?

Nope. I know he wants to focus on his own building. And I know he's been pretty
busy. But he can probably answer you better than I.

Is his presence gone entirely here at Lugnet?

No, no. He needed assistance with the workload here, and I happened to be
willing/eager to do as much as possible.

Sorry if this already got addressed; my own presence here has been sporadic
also.

No problem!

-Suz