 General / 32714
Re: Monthly MOC: Blue Bugatti racer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.general, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 14:04:26 GMT

I love these tires, even though they are almost as hard as plastic, they
look great on WWII (any plane really) planes as landing gear.

Christian,

Great work on your Buggatti, your models are incredibly detailed and life
like, that goes for this one as well.

-Geordan-

In lugnet.adventurers, Christian Lindblad Rasmussen writes:
Thanks. The tires are from my childhood Lego sets. That is mid- to late-
seventies. 697 Stagecoach (http://guide.lugnet.com/set/697_2) is just
one example.

Christian

In lugnet.adventurers, Gary E. Blessing writes:
like all your others this is really nice!
But I'm wondering, where did you get those slick tires?

Gary

Christian Lindblad Rasmussen <clr@dmi.dk> wrote in message
Thank you. What is the factory used for nowadays?
Christian

In lugnet.adventurers, Marc Klein writes:
As citizen of Molsheim, close neighbour of the Bugatti factory, I • particuliary
appreciate this model.
Very nice design.

On Wed, 29 Aug 2001 21:55:51 GMT, "Christian Lindblad Rasmussen" • <clr@dmi.dk>