 General / 32715
32714  |  32716
Subject:
Brickshelf folder problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 16:40:36 GMT

I have an empty subfolder on my brickshelf gallery that I can't open.  I'm
not sure exactly what happened but after I created it, I went to upload a
file into it and (I think)I accidentially clicked on the original .psd file
rather than the .gif file that I wanted to upload.  Well the folder name
appears centered where the pic should be and it is not clickable; so I can't
delete it or open it.  I also can't delete the folder that contains it
because it is a subfolder and you can't delete a folder with subfolders inside.

anyone know how to fix this?  I have seen other examples of this in the
past, so I'm hoping that someone has had this fixed.

John