 General / 18347
18346  |  18348
Subject:
Want to get the Mania Magazine?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 19:06:20 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

IF you are not a member of the LEGO Club, and therefore don't get the Mania
Magazine, I have about a hundred entry blanks for free membership. Send me a
SASE and I'll send you one.

If you want to just send me a dollar and your address, or send me a dollar via
paypal.com, I'll use my envelope and postage.
<https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=ben%40yellowcastle.com>

Ben Gatrelle
PO Box 477 Goose Creek, SC 29445 USA
(Membership coupon is valid only for US and Canada)

In lugnet.general, Dan Boger writes:
In lugnet.announce, Thomas P. Rafert writes:
In the May-June 2000 Mania Magazine on page 6 in "the Adventures of the
LEGO Maniac" comic, look what symbol is in the computer screen ...
LUGNET!
Pretty cool...  I agree it's wrong that they didn't mention the URL anywhere,
or the TM, but I still think it's freaking cool :)  (Not that I get the mania
mag - though not for lack of trying... :/  )