 General / 18248
Re: May-June 2000 Mania Magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 14 May 2000 01:09:16 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Thomas P. Rafert writes:
In the May-June 2000 Mania Magazine on page 6 in "the Adventures of the
LEGO Maniac" comic, look what symbol is in the computer screen ...
LUGNET!

Pretty cool...  I agree it's wrong that they didn't mention the URL anywhere,
or the TM, but I still think it's freaking cool :)  (Not that I get the mania
mag - though not for lack of trying... :/  )

:)

D&J