 General / 18250
18249  |  18251
Subject:
This is incredible!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 14 May 2000 04:26:20 GMT

Okay, so they didn't mention the URL or anything, but this is a HUGE leap of
recognition by TLG of the adult market since they would allow placement of
Lugnet's logo in a Magazine that receives such massive distribution.  Not
only that, but the fact the Lego Maniac, TLG's version of Ronald McDonald,
is showing pursuing such information, will undoubtedly lead many young kids
who read this magazine to ask Mom & Dad exactly what Lugnet is.  This could
lead to a large influx of new people in the online community and
significantly increase the amount of participation in the various
newsgroups.  I am so jazzed!  Fantastic!  Great!  Stupendous!  Superlative!
Yippee!

Dave