 General / 18264
Re: This is incredible!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 14 May 2000 23:34:45 GMT

In lugnet.general, Matthew Miller writes:
Jeff Stembel <aulddragon@wamalug.org> wrote:
And people who *do* happen to find it may very well think something • like "Hey,
cool!  Lego created a website where I can talk to other fans!"  And that • would
be bad...

1) not very likely considering the prominent disclaimer on the LUGnet page.

2) certainly not something Lego wants.
And certainly not something Todd or any of us want.  Think
about it, lugnet by TLG, with flash and stupid animations.
It sends shivers down my spine! Yick!
-John Rudy

Quotes 'R' Us                     --->               http://quotes-r-us.org/
Boston University Linux             --->                http://linux.bu.edu/