 Announcements / 588

Subject:
May-June 2000 Mania Magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Sat, 13 May 2000 22:04:54 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Sorry if someone already mentioned this and I missed it.

In the May-June 2000 Mania Magazine on page 6 in "the Adventures of the
LEGO Maniac" comic, look what symbol is in the computer screen ...
LUGNET!

Again, sorry if this is old news but I thought it was interesting..

Tom

Re: May-June 2000 Mania Magazine
In lugnet.announce, Thomas P. Rafert writes:
Sorry if someone already mentioned this and I missed it.

In the May-June 2000 Mania Magazine on page 6 in "the Adventures of the
LEGO Maniac" comic, look what symbol is in the computer screen ...
LUGNET!

Again, sorry if this is old news but I thought it was interesting..

You gotta be kidding me!  Wow.  Are there any scans of this up anywhere?
I don't think our copy of that issue has arrived yet...

--Todd

Re: May-June 2000 Mania Magazine
Scanning right now, give me a bit and I'll put it up at brickshelf.

Tom

--
Thomas's & Kristin's Home Page
http://home1.gte.net/trafert1/

Re: May-June 2000 Mania Magazine
Here you go.  Quality isn't the greatest but you can read it.

Tom