 Castle / 15903
Re: Provincial Village
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 02:18:45 GMT

Hi jon!

Here is what I myself would build:
A late 16th, early 17 century Provincial Village.

Now, THAT's what a late medieval town should look like!
I think you met the style of this time periode very well with those small
and narrow houses.

If I aimed to find a fault I'd say that the blue soldiers in front of the
Public House are ahead of the times. Those uniformes are clearly from the
French Revolution periode (after 1789). The guys with the kettle helmets fit
much better into the scenery.

Otherwise it's a very great gallery!

Bye
Jojo