 Castle / 15910
Re: Provincial Village
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 06:11:19 GMT

Jon,

I love your sets.  The small details are great and you have captured this
time period well.  It would be really cool to see a street full of
musketeers dueling with the cardinals men.

On the opening roof of the butcher's shop you could use two 2x6 roof slopes
(2875) and one (3043) roof slope.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/BenjaminE/sets/roof/roof.jpg

Of course the staggered roof construction may be more realistic.

Ben