 Castle / 15976
Re: Provincial Village
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 2003 19:22:00 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jon Furman writes:
I'm encouraged by your compliments, and may start looking into the prospect
of selling some of my own creations!  Jon

Then maybe it's beneficial to talk to some of the experts in this field, or
at least take a look at their presentation and creations:

Of course there are the many and versitile members of the Guild of
BricksmithsTM, of wich (in my opinion) Kevin Wilson, Larry Pieniazek, Mike
Walsh, Sun Yun, Troy Cefaratti and Will Hess are the most active:
http://www.bricksmiths.com/guild_members.html

Daniel Siskind of Brickmania:
http://www.brickmania.com/

Steve Barile, Dwayne Towell and a small army of ghost employees (clik on
their link "Employees" to convince yourself:-) who together form the
BrickWorx team:
http://www.bricworx.com/

Richard Morton of BritDog Models™, a new player, still in the process of
setting up his business:
http://models.britdog.com/

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.