 Castle / 15901
Re: Provincial Village
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 01:36:09 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jon Furman writes:
Hey All,
I intended to post my year two creations for the modular castle system this
week, but after some thinking I decided not to head in that direction as it
seems to be a bit of a time waste.*
I mentioned that the modular system was not something new that I would build
if I worked for lego, but rather something In the style Lego has produced
that I would buy.

<snip>

Excellent work Jon. The sets look great together.

Pirate era continental europe certainly looks a happier place than the
medieval equivalent.

And your sausage machine is very clever!

Cheers

Richie