 Castle / 15920
Re: Provincial Village
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 16:05:34 GMT

Jason, THanks for the awesome encouragement, unfortuantely I don't think our
social lives are in any type of danger!  But here's to spending some quality
time in a cave (our own separate ones of course!)  Jon

Second, if Lego ever produced such models I'd probably devote my life
savings entirely to The Brick and hide in a cave somewhere continually building.
True, my social life would definately cease to exist, but hey, they're
really good models.