 Castle / 15921
15920  |  15922
Subject:
Hi
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 16:45:38 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Well I've finally got my ability to post back after reading .admin.general
and twigging this open mail server problem with Lugnet has been affecting
me...

Keith, your Cathedral of Gears is great, love it, and Jon, as I've got
posting rights I can say it publically, love your village, great details.
How about some ldraw instructions ;)

I updated my site with a new moc http://www.minifig.co.uk/models/
A rounded tower. I'm trying to build a big castle in sections :) I've got a
gatehouse, a tower and a nother section I may get round to photoing some
time soon.

--
James Stacey
------