 Castle / 15923
Re: Provincial Village
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 17:36:20 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jon Furman writes:
Hey All,
I intended to post my year two creations for the modular castle system this
week, but after some thinking I decided not to head in that direction as it
seems to be a bit of a time waste.*
I mentioned that the modular system was not something new that I would build
if I worked for lego, but rather something In the style Lego has produced
that I would buy.

Here is what I myself would build:

Jon,

Wow, that's amazing. I'm very impressed with your ability to pack detail
into a small set that could almost be sold by TLC.

I looked at most of the pictures, and wished I had the time to go through
every picture and tell you what I liked. I can remember a lot of cool
things, like the fire in the baker's oven, the butcher making sausage, the
dandy shopper at the carpenters, the lively pub with the brewery in the
basement, and the great stonework on the pub, and in general how well you
executed teh half timber houses.

Thanks for the great MOCs and detailed pictures.

George