 Castle / 15937
Re: Provincial Village
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 03:21:39 GMT

Thanks George,
I appreciate the positive feedback. It's very encouraging.  Jon

Jon,

Wow, that's amazing. I'm very impressed with your ability to pack detail
into a small set that could almost be sold by TLC.

I looked at most of the pictures, and wished I had the time to go through
every picture and tell you what I liked. I can remember a lot of cool
things, like the fire in the baker's oven, the butcher making sausage, the
dandy shopper at the carpenters, the lively pub with the brewery in the
basement, and the great stonework on the pub, and in general how well you
executed teh half timber houses.

Thanks for the great MOCs and detailed pictures.

George