 Castle / 15907
Re: Provincial Village
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 03:33:25 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jon Furman writes:
I understand For this to have aggressive play value as a theme there will
need to be an invading enemy and some type of Governmental fortification for
the defending soldiers to issue from.

Imagine a battle scene with cannons, crossbows, pikes, muskets, cutlasses,
etc.  You could begin to understand the frustration of a castle defender who
sees a cannon breach his walls for the first time.

Hi Jon,

Following that train-of-thought, y’know what would be kinda kewl?
A battle field scenario… a small stand-off upon a brick terrain.
There could be three sets or so, and each terrain piece could be modular.

Has this been done?
I know that buildings naturally seem the most likely to be modular,
but little hill pieces that join via a Technic pin would be awesome!

Oh and, the battle-field terrain pieces could also be coupled with…say…
the town! Not only would the terrain be able to integrate with other terrain
pieces, but also work with the building structures!

Just an idea,

                                --==Richard==--