 Castle / 15928
Re: Provincial Village
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 21:46:38 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jon Furman writes:

Here is what I myself would build:
A late 16th, early 17 century Provincial Village.

Stunningly beautiful. These are great complements for the Blacksmith Shop.
These work in that era and also can be used in more modern settings as well
(town center buildings, or mixed in with others)

Very nice work Jon! Spotlighted (like it needs mine..)