 Castle / 15907
    Re: Provincial Village —Richard Noeckel
   (...) Hi Jon, Following that train-of-thought, y’know what would be kinda kewl? A battle field scenario… a small stand-off upon a brick terrain. There could be three sets or so, and each terrain piece could be modular. Has this been done? I know (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Provincial Village —Jon Furman
     Richard, I don’t know if it’s been done, but I’d love to see someone do some terrain for this idea( I’m no good at terrain). It would be awesome to see these fully compatible sets. Especially for a battle sequence! Jon (21 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Provincial Village —Paul Sinasohn
   (...) MegaBlocks has done something like this with their "Dragons" line. Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 BAYLUG (21 years ago, 7-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)