 Castle / 15911
15910  |  15912
Subject:
Ahh! It's the Teaser of Chaos!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 2003 08:35:49 GMT

It's the teaser of Chaos!  Fear it!  Loathe it!  Love it!

http://www.ozbricks.net/ikros/first02.jpg

Dang... I think I've been not working too hard...

--Anthony

Visit the Original Kingdom of Ikros website
http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros
Visit the Ikros: Chaos Skies website
http://www.ozbricks.net/ikros/chaos.html