 Castle / 15903
    Re: Provincial Village —Johannes Koehler
   Hi jon! (...) Now, THAT's what a late medieval town should look like! I think you met the style of this time periode very well with those small and narrow houses. If I aimed to find a fault I'd say that the blue soldiers in front of the Public House (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Provincial Village —Jon Furman
   JoJo, I’m afraid you are right, those pirate soldier uniforms are out of place in the time period, I was trying to find some way of making a musketeer’s dress uniform (which is harder than I thought!) Thanks for keeping it honest! Jon Furman (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates)