 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 2322
Re: Google Code branch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Tue, 27 Sep 2011 21:06:53 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Tore Eriksson wrote:
Before I dig into this revision, I only wish to add a few spontaneous comments.
Six railway crossings in such a short distance is a few too much. Two bridges is
enough. I'd say no more bridges. Beyond blocks 22, 13, and 12 I have thought of
quite barren land: Blocky Mountains or stone desert? Maybe farms  beyond the
railway, but now I'm open for expansion on the other side of the river instead.

Noted.

What are your future plans?

None presently until people start submitting more buildings.

Mike