 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 2280
2279  |  2281
Subject:
Datsville Rev032 - Added Fredrik Glöckner's Mosque
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Sat, 22 May 2010 08:43:12 GMT

The new revision of my unofficial Datsville is available at:
http://cid-7183b586c107b55b.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/.Public/Datsville

Here's a pic of the newly added Mosque:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/simlego/4628869678/in/set-72157623642914352/

rev032 - 2010-05-22
Created InProgress folder for unfinished stuff
Decided to put aside work on new shopping center (Moved to InProgress folder)
Town-2-1.ldr: Added Bfgmoske.ldr - Mosque, minifig scale by Fredrik Glöckner

rev031 - 2010-04-14
Boxed some hundred more parts using new LDBoxer2010a
Townpeep.ldr: Extracted people and vehicles into submodels of Town.ldr
Townpeep.ldr: Decided to keep it, but LDSwitch it off in Town.ldr

/Tore