 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 2186
2185  |  2187
Subject:
Datsville Rev018
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2006 21:15:25 GMT

A new revision of my unofficial Datsville is at:
http://web.telia.com/~u66203131/LDraw/Datsville/

The newly added history.txt reads:
" rev018 - 2006-10-31
" Yet another Datsville restart.
" Added history.txt (=this file) and MovedTo.bat
" Ran MovedTo.bat - 2082 references to moved files found in 97 files
" Added Bmhcastl.ldr and Bmhmine.ldr to the Pending folder
"
" rev017 - 2003-02-02
" http://home.swipnet.se/simlego/ldraw/datsvill/rev017.zip
" As it was on Feb 2 2003
" Any undocumented changes between 2003-02-02 and 2006-10-31 are lost.

Not much news, just the MovedTo referenses updated and the new file
history.txt.
Once again, I hope to make a new restart, I think Datsville deserves it. But the
todo list seems endless.

/Tore