 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 2318
Re: Google Code branch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Sat, 24 Sep 2011 01:44:36 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Michael Horvath wrote:
I've uploaded a second revision. It includes several new buildings as well as
some bug fixes.

Mike

Excellent!

I'm still not ready to merge our versions, so I made my own Rev041 (still not
published; too much cleaning to be done first...)

First attempt crashed my PC after 13 seconds of parsing, second attempt with all
unnecessary processes closed down succeeded at almost 11 minutes.
Still missing some vehicles and probably a lot of mistakes made, but here it
is:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15954981/_town_1024x768_AA03_10min56sec.jpg
This is getting inspiring again! :D

/Tore