 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 2314
Re: Datsville Rev039 - Micro Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 2011 19:39:51 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Tore Eriksson wrote:
The only change of layout I disagree to is the moving of the Radio club. Even
though I agree that it fits in better there, like I said it ruins my special
plans... So, could you consider moving it back again? :)

Are you sure? It just seems so awkward at that location.

Interesting - but I believe it conflicts to the files hills.pov, hills.ghf, and
river.ghf in the POV folder. But maybe we'll find a way to harmonize those two
approaches?

I think we can safely scrap the old POVray stuff. Though my version is not
necessarily an improvement.

Mike