 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 2257
2256  |  2258
Subject:
Datsville Memorial, and Please Submit More Plants!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 2010 10:32:52 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Tore Eriksson wrote:
Yes, it's growing again! I have added the Datsville Memorial by Manfred
Moolhuysen. (Sorry, you just had to wait 11 years...!)

The new revision of my unofficial Datsville is at:
http://cid-7183b586c107b55b.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/.Public/Datsville

Here's a picture of the Memorial (the red blob to the left of the Church)
Had to move three trees to make room for it.

Speaking of trees - I think we need more different trees and other plants. We
need more variation.
Please submit your plants and I promise it will not take 11 years before I plant
them in Datsville!

/Tore