 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 2321
2320  |  2322
Subject:
Google Code branch - vehicle_046_whitecamper.ldr
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Sun, 25 Sep 2011 17:41:02 GMT

I think we have a problem here. I mailed Brickbuilder to ask permission to use
the White Camper Caravan in Datsville and meanwhile put it in the Pending
folder. He never replied, so I guess we have to take that for a 'No'.

/Tore