 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 2268
2267  |  2269
Subject:
Datsville Rev029 - Added Belvedere and more
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Sat, 27 Feb 2010 19:07:50 GMT

The new revision of my unofficial Datsville is at:
http://cid-7183b586c107b55b.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/.Public/Datsville

rev029 - 2010-02-27
Added Memorial to Diet version too
Town1-1.ldr: Adjusted Bjphous1.ldr and Ljphills (10LDU offset)
Town1-1.ldr: Added some grass around Bjphous1.ldr
Town1-1.ldr: Added Ommbelvd.ldr - Datsville Belvedere by Manfred Moolhuysen
Created Mtebelv1.ldr - Minifig Belvedere for Ommbelvd.ldr
Sorted people and vehicles in townpeep, and added helpful remarks

/Tore