 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 2286
2285  |  2287
Subject:
Datsville Rev034 - Medium Size Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 2010 01:17:44 GMT

The new revision of my unofficial Datsville is available at:
http://cid-7183b586c107b55b.skydrive.live.com/browse.aspx/.Public/Datsville

Here's a pic of the newly added Mining Facility and L3GO Amateur Radio Club
http://www.flickr.com/photos/simlego/4718731169/in/set-72157623642914352/
It also shows the new location of Datsville Police Building, moved from
Town02.ldr to Town0-2.ldr, and some newly added landscapes.

And a pic of the newly added MC gang:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/simlego/4719378774/in/set-72157623642914352/

rev034 - 2010-06-21
Added lots and lots of sidewalks
Created Town1-2.ldr, added grey baseplates
Town1-2.ldr: Added Bmhmine.ldr - Mining Facility by Michael Horvath
Town1-2.ldr: Added Vjwrockb.ldr - Constructions Rock Breaker by Jonathan Wilson
Town0-2.ldr: Added gray jphills style hills
Town-10.ldr: Moved mjvwomn4.ldr x-80 to avoid collition with pole
Town-11.ldr: Added three mc's

rev033 - 2010-06-06
b__polis.ldr: Moved Datsville Police Building from Town02.ldr to Town0-2.ldr
Vdhscrp.ldr: Moved Earth Scraper from Town20.ldr to Town10.ldr
Town0-2.ldr: Added Bjgham.mpd - L3GO Amateur Radio Club by Jonathan Gevaryahu
Town0-3.ldr: Deleted!
Renamed, realigned, and edited descriptions of _tsw*.ldr to Ljvsw*.ldr
Bjvthall.ldr: adjusted y-position of mlzmayor.ldr
Town00.ldr: adjusted y-position of mjvwave.ldr
Town20.ldr: MPD-ed O__crane.ldr - Crane

/Tore