 CAD / LDraw Files / Models / 2184

Subject:
Datsville submission
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2006 00:48:56 GMT

To whomever is currently maintaining Datsville...

I would like to submit the two buildings featured on the following page for
inclusion in Datsville.

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Quadrant/3864/legobap.htm

Thanks!!

Re: Datsville submission
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.models
Date:
Tue, 31 Oct 2006 09:13:08 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.models, Michael Horvath wrote:
To whomever is currently maintaining Datsville...

I would like to submit the two buildings featured on the following page for
inclusion in Datsville.

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Quadrant/3864/legobap.htm

Thanks!!

I am not currently updating my unofficial version of Datsville, but at least I
have added your two nice models to the "Pending" folder.

Especially, I like the Yellow Catle model. I think it would be a nice addition
to Datsville - whenever I get the time to...

/Tore