 CAD / 11129
Re: L3P and Animation (Was: Automated minifig walking animation...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 08:36:46 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Tore Eriksson wrote:

This is what L3P produces:

#if (clock > 1)
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

And this is how I wish the output looked like:

#if (clock = 1)

The only problem is that L3P superimposes the new frame on old ones instead of
showing just the new.

Lars, is there any way we can work this out??? :)))

Yep, I've encountered this before and "solved" it the same way.

LPUB will render this correctly, however. Place a CLEAR statement at the
beginning of each step, then load the master file in LPUB and ask it to generate
instruction steps without parts or bill of materials. This will create a
sequence of files, each containing one step of your animation.

You can also use the buffer exchange matecommand with LPUB to your advantage
when doing animations. Although in that case it is highly recommended that you
set the "graying" of parts from previous steps off.

OK, gotta run now. But if this isn't clear enough, please let me know. In any
event, there are other LPUB experts in this forum.