 CAD / 11083
Re: 8002 destroyer driod animated (partially)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 13:01:30 GMT

   Great stuff! Are you using the

Sim-POV mechanics simulation system

integrated in

Megapov?

Thanks for the compliment.

I am just using the clock in povray.

Calculating the movements for each part.

It is one ldraw file.

I wish there was an easier way.

Steve