 CAD / 11090
Re: A Really Flexible LDraw/POV Animation System? (Was: 8002 destroyer)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 13:32:24 GMT

While not exactly geared towards animation, Blobman for POVray uses a format
that might come handy for poses (specially using minifigs). Those poses could
then be made into keyframes, with POVray using the clock to calculate the
"in-betweens". Ideally, this would be accomplished via some kind of GUI-based
program that then fed the data into povray ... which is sort of similar to what
LD4D does.

http://objects.povworld.org/cat/Nature/Humans/

Just a thought.

Thanks for the link.
I downloaded and ran this program.
Very cool.
Looked at the codes and I think I can get this to work for minifigs.
Wish me luck.