 CAD / 11095
Re: A Really Flexible LDraw/POV Animation System? (Was: 8002 destroyer)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 19:05:36 GMT

That is very cool - combined with the minifig generator and a (potentially
POVray-clock-based) keyframer, we would have a minifig animator.

However, the primary function of Blobman, which is to codify "poses" into data -
basically what you have already accomplished, is also something to keep en eye
on. For instance, the keyframer or animation module should also be able to
interpret pre-defined poses. That way making animations could be as easy as
picking between several pre-defined choices.

OK, now I'm getting excited too. This is great!