 CAD / 11128
11127  |  11129
Subject:
Newbie LSynth Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 05:21:10 GMT

Next question:
I'm trying to use LSynth.  I have followed the directions in the book (Virtual
Lego) but when I launch LSynth it says "Unable to find lsynth install
directory".  So am I missing another environment variable?

LSynth was installed by the automagic installer from the CD and it placed it in
c:\LDraw\Programs\LSynth.  And there's a bin directory under there that its
probably trying to find.  But I don't know how to tell it where it is.

I did search for this issue on Lugnet.CAD but didn't find a solution.

Thanks for your help,
Kim