 CAD / 11130
Re: New website: www.holly-wood.it
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.microscale
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 13:01:02 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Allister McLaren wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Willy Tschager wrote:

I do not quite right understand your question. images are provided along with
the dats. clicking the thumbnail or the title.gif or the numbers after "pages:"
will lead to a new page containing a javascript driven slideshow. check it out.
(hmmm ... probably I should change the behavior ... will look into that).

I see them now. I missed that the image was a live link. Excellent quality
images there.

Was the moonscape background done in the render program or is it post processed?
I'm getting bored of plain backgrounds.

it has been rendered with bryce using 5 meshes and a texture.

w.