 CAD / 11117
Re: New website: www.holly-wood.it
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.microscale
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 22:33:27 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Willy Tschager wrote:

I do not quite right understand your question. images are provided along with
the dats. clicking the thumbnail or the title.gif or the numbers after "pages:"
will lead to a new page containing a javascript driven slideshow. check it out.
(hmmm ... probably I should change the behavior ... will look into that).

I see them now. I missed that the image was a live link. Excellent quality
images there.

Was the moonscape background done in the render program or is it post processed?
I'm getting bored of plain backgrounds.

Allister