 CAD / 10709
Re: Virtual LEGO now available!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.books, lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 12:42:49 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Niels Karsdorp wrote:
   I bought a copy yesterday at LegoWorld Zwolle. The price was only 31 Euro’s instead of 40 USD + shipping costs. Actually they were all sold out and a new delivery was a bit delayed, but Jaco was kind enough to give me his copy ;-) On my way home by train, I’ve read the first 5 chapters (I took a longer route, to have more time to read ;-) ), which mostly covered things I already knew, but I still learned something new :-) Learning how to use LPub is on my to-do list for quite a while, but I never gave it a try. This book will probably make me do it :-)

Read and play well, Niels

Thanks, Neils! Glad you enjoy the book so far! I wish I could have been in Zwolle with you all. :-\ But, there’s always next year!

-Tim