 CAD / 10695
Re: Virtual LEGO now available!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.books, lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 14 Oct 2003 20:43:16 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Orion Pobursky wrote:
   In lugnet.cad, Ahui Herrera wrote:
   In lugnet.cad, Travis Cobbs wrote:
   In lugnet.cad, Ahui Herrera wrote:
   LDraw Parts 2003-03 (latest version as of right now 12 Oct 03)

Where can this be found? The latest I can see on ldraw.org is 2003-02 (from August 1). Or was that a typo?

Thanks.

--Travis

a) On the Virtual LEGO CD-ROM book and

b) On the LDraw.org webiste (BUT NOT JUST YET) as when they did the transfer from the old LDraw server to the new and redsiegned the site we forgot to update the parts updat page.

So I’m not sure how much longer before they post the 2003-03 version? Orion???

Umm...

There is no 2003-03, the most current is 2003-02

-Orion

Orion you are correct. After looking at my notes and reviewing my files, I did make a type-o! The latest update IS 2003-02. My notes had 2003-03 becuase at the time that is what we have estimated would be ready for the book release. =) That update version carried on through out all my notes until the very very end when I made the CD-ROM. =)

Sorry about the confusion all. -AHui

LDraw Help Desk