 CAD / 10669
Re: Virtual LEGO now available!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.books, lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 2003 02:12:48 GMT

In lugnet.cad, James Wilson wrote:
   Cool!
Tim, how much of the proceeds goes to support Ldraw.org? Not that it matters, really, I’ll buy one anyway. Just curious.
James Wilson
Dallas, TX

Yes, Tim. I’m curious about the answer to this question also since the book seems so intametly tied with the web site and visa versa. As the person who co-authored *the first* LDraw Compatible Software book, I’d love to have equal time on the LDraw.org website.

Kevin